1) High Pressure Multistage Pumps
KSB make MOVI/WK/WL high pressure multistage pumps are horizontal radially split, multistage ring section pump with radial impellers. The stages are sealed by O-rings and clamped together by tie rods. Pump supports are integrally cast on suction/discharge casings, either at the bottom or at the shaft center line level.
- Boiler feed applications
- Water works
- Sprinkling Installations
- Condensate extraction
- Fire fighting
- Descaling plants
- Generation of high pressure water used in hydraulic press
Pressure & Temperature limits
- Pump size : DN 40 to 150mm
- Capacities : Q up to 630 cubic meter per hour
- Total heads : H up to 780 meter
- Cast Iron & Carbon steel : p up to 40 bar: t up to 230 degree centigrade
- Chrome Steel : p up to 63 bar: t up to 230 degree centigrade
- Stainless steel : p up to 48 bar: t up to 230 degree centigrade
2) MEGA-Centrifugal End Suction Pumps
Centrifugal end suction pumps – MEGA from KSB have been designed to fulfill your every need in industrial water transportation. A wide range of 37 superior hydraulics allows more water to flow with maximum efficiency. All this is possible with just 4 varieties of bearing brackets, which gives you an added advantage of maximum interchangeability.
- Water supply
- Heating, ventilation air-conditioning, fire fighting
- Handling of water in various process industries like paper, cellulose,sugar,food & textile
- Ensures fast delivery and low inventory
- Lower noise and vibration levels
- Reduced operating cost
3) Movi Boost-Water Pressure Boosting Pump System
KSB Pumps Ltd introduces fully automatic water pressure boosting systems. These systems are available in three variants - K, V & VP with 2 to 6 vertical high pressure pumps and fully electronic control of the required supply pressure with two standard volt free contacts for fault indication.
- Residential Building
- Office Buildings
- Departmental Stores and other applications
- Drinking water, service water, fire fighting water, cooling water, where there is no chemical and mechanical corrosive action on the system materials
- Capacity: Up to 660 cubic meter per hour
- Head: Up to 160 meter
- Temperature: Up to 70 degree centigrade
- System discharge pressure: 10 & 16 bar
- Inlet pressure: Up to 10 bar
- Hydraulic components made o f Stainless Steel
- Pumps are fixed on the base plate on anti vibration mountings
- Dry running protection
4) Industrial Butterfly valves
KSB centred disc butterfly valves with AMRI elastomer liner are designed in accordance with EN 593 and ISO 10631.
- General circuits: water, fuel, oil, gas
- Flow shut-off or regulation functions in the sectors including water supply, treatment, distribution, sewage, irrigation.
- Available in stainless steel and ductile iron
- Body coated with polyurethane paint,
- Thickness 80µm,
- Colour light blue ref. RAL 5012 conforming to the water specifications.
- The discs in spheroidal graphite cast iron coated with epoxy paint, colour brown ref.
- RAL 8012, for drinking water.
- Temperature: from -10°C minimum up to +110°C maximum
- Allowable pressure (PS):
- 16 bar: DN 40 to 200 at ambient temperature
- 10 bar: DN 250 to 100 at ambient temperature